Friday, January 23, 2009

IF (Inevitably Friction)

In a perfect world
If only I could achieve everything that I wanted before...
If only I could be a great person even it's hard to become true...
If only I could be as honest as I am! What the heck???
If only I could go back to the days and correct all my mistakes...
If only I could say that 'I love u' to the person that I adored very much...damn!
If only I could talk nicely so that I don’t make any argument with my own life...
If only I could do the best to the person that i loved the most, my parents...
If only I could make the world better, by hating it...
If only I could stop people from shifting the fact that I am gorgeous! OMG~! What the fuck??
If only the world is war-less and have some respect towards another’s...
And if only I can be myself towards my whole life...white lies...

No comments:

Post a Comment