Saturday, May 30, 2009

FF

The TRUTH is here. It’s just, UNJUST.

How do we deal with feelings and loves? Are they really exist? Since when?
Did the hatred bury within us? Can we resist it? Tell me!!

I never felt that love is truly evolved in one’s relation. It’s only the medium to express our feeling. I am not being chauvinistic, but I can see nobody is care about feelings anymore!

I hate liars! I hate hypocrite people! I hate double-faces person! I hate all of them!
The severe consequence is to me as I am the hatred cyst!

OMG! I just realized that honesty is the best policy! Duh~ is it? I didn’t see any in the real life. What are they made of? Cheating and flirting? Oh my! That was rubbish!

I’m just being myself. Not more and not less. I am what I am. Those people who hate me so much, I don’t mind. You have the rights to do so, and I don’t give a damn! I live with my own and swap your ass because sometimes, you need to move on to see who you are.

Sometimes, the TRUTH is a lie.

2 comments: